On request and upon reservation it is possible to organize different courses including those of:
– Wine tasting, recognition and wine pairing
– Course of recognition of spontaneous herbs
In detail the courses:
– EMBROIDERY COURSE lasting 3 + 3 hours (minimum 6-8 participants) € 30.00 per person
– ENOLOGICAL COURSE of tasting, recognition and pairing of wines and how to serve them, total 9 hours with certificate of attendance, € 60.00 per person (minimum 8 participants).
– Recognition course and use of local wild herbs with excursion for the collection of seasonal herbs and subsequent preparation in the kitchen: total duration 4 + 2 hours, € 30.00 per person (minimum 6 participants).
CERAMIC DECORATION COURSES
With simple and delicate brushstrokes you will find yourself able to make drawings on any object. A fantastic opportunity to learn and learn about the Maiolicare techniques that made our places famous (Pesaro, Urbino, Casteldurante).
It is proposed to offer:
– Historical notes on the decoration and illustration of the various ornamental systems of Majolica.
– Realization of the project with decoration on paper.
– Report drawing using direct or indirect techniques.
– Brush decoration.
– Use of color and its characteristics.
– Cooking until the friezes are executed.
– Delivery of your work performed.
The course includes materials, tools, assistance of a professional figure
Course duration: 4 hours
The course costs are € 50.00 (per lesson).
The course will take place when 4 to 5 participants per lesson are reached